FY 2022 Federal Acquisition Service (FAS) Customer Survey
Our annual customer survey gathers feedback from our government partners to help us improve. In 2021, the Customer feedback we received praised our product/service quality, customer service, and overall value.
It also indicated that we need to:
- Improve our systems and technology;
- Give more help navigating the acquisition process
We took a number of actions to address these issues:
The scores that Customers gave us for Quality, Value, and Ease have increased from previous years - our Ease rating is now the highest we’ve seen in the previous five years of the survey. This shows that, even with a global pandemic, we’re making strides towards our goal of modernizing, simplifying, and improving the federal buying and selling experience. However, we recognize that we still have work to do - specifically in the Technology and Online Buyer Experience areas.
FAS remains committed to improving how Customers acquire the products, services, and solutions needed to support their mission. Here are a few of the initiatives we’re working on to improve the buying experience.
In response we’re working on the following initiatives to improve your buying experience:
- Enhanced algorithms on GSA Advantage!®: New algorithms improve search results and show product photos front and center. We’ve also added a stock indicator flag to notify you when an item may not be available.
- Improved Order Status & Tracking: We've enhanced our order status system so MAS vendors can provide order status directly to customers. The enhanced system even allows multiple updates on a given item on the same day.
- Launched the Verified Products Portal (VPP): The new VPP collects product content directly from manufacturers and connects with GSA Advantage!® to help you make better-informed purchasing decisions. Product descriptions, images, and PDFs of user manuals and installation guides will supplement contractor-submitted catalogs to improve both the customer and supplier experience.
As always, we are committed to helping you carry out your mission and improving your buyer experience with GSA. Your feedback through the customer survey is vital. For customers that did not receive a survey link via email and were asked to access the survey via website, your survey links are included below:
Thank you in advance for your support. If you have any questions about this initiative, please contact: email@example.com.