Assisted Acquisition Services
The GSA Mid-Atlantic Region provides Assisted Acquisition Solutions to assist federal agencies in fulfilling their missions. Please see GSA's Technology Products and Services webpage for more information.
GSA can provide a variety of value-added support and expertise in the areas of Information Technology and Professional Services products and services including, but not limited to:
- Statement of Work (SOW) development
- Acquisition strategy and options including acquisition plans
- Request for Proposal (RFP) package development
- Conduct the acquisition
- Write technical evaluations
- Provide legal support, if necessary
- Act as Contracting Officer Technical Representative (COTR) on each task order
- Manage milestones, schedules and costs
- Provide project and financial management
- Develop and track task orders in the ITSS web based ordering system
- Provide contracting expertise to fulfill requirements of the Federal Acquisition Regulation (FAR)
GSA's acquisition experts work with industry partners and use a variety of government contracts to provide a total, integrated, and best-value solution to fulfill the client agency's needs. These government contracts include fully-competed Governmentwide Acquisition Contracts (GWACs) and Socio-Economic based Contracts. Please see GSA's Technology Contracts for more information.
The Mid-Atlantic Region serves federal agencies in:
- West Virginia,
- Maryland (excluding Montgomery and Prince George's counties*),
- Virginia (excluding the cities of Alexandria and Falls Church, and Arlington, Fairfax, Loudoun, Prince William counties*), and
- Outside the Continental United States (in Europe, Africa, and the Middle East).
* (GSA's National Capital Region, located in Washington, DC, serves these cities and counties).
Working with industry partners is critical to our success. We encourage industry partners to view our current list of upcoming projects. For inquiries, please contact: R3AASopportunities@gsa.gov
GSA R3 can assist you with completing your next acquisition project. Please fill out the form below and a member of our team will contact you to discuss your requirement(s).
After an initial consultation and acceptance of the project, a team of acquisition professionals (project managers and contracting officers) will support you and your project throughout its life cycle. Contact: Jack Wise 215-446-5848.