Theodore Levin U.S. Courthouse
Plan your visit
7 a.m.-5 p.m. weekdays, except federal holidays
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of Michigan
- Court's-supporting federal agencies
- Metered spaces are available on the far side of Fort St. and Lafayette Blvd.
- Public lots are also available on Lafayette Blvd.
- Submit to security screening.
- Present a valid ID card (see Real ID).
- Carry no cell phones, cameras, or recording devices.
- Business Center – first floor; access to UPS, FedEx, and U.S. Postal Service drop-boxes
- Snack Shop – fourth floor; open 24 hours
- Vending – first floor (near Lafayette elevators)