Account Management Services
The Public Building Service (PBS) has business professionals skilled at establishing strategic relationships throughout your organization which enables us to learn about your business objectives and craft workplace solutions to fulfill them.
This outreach is conducted via our Account Management Program, working in conjunction with the customer account team. Infusing intelligence and insight about your agency into all aspects of our business allows us to become a more strategic and proactive partner, creating a climate for our mutual success.
The Regional Account Managers (RAMs)
- Develop, maintain, and enhance internal and external client relationships with decision-makers and influencers at the regional level within GSA to achieve strategic business needs for mutual benefit and improve the client’s experience
- Possess a broad knowledge of GSA’s business lines, products and services, including both national and regional perspectives
- Serve as a consistent liaison between assigned accounts and GSA at a regional level
- Serve as an informational conduit for both GSA and our customers
- Understand the client’s mission, business needs, and factors impacting GSA on a regional level
Learn more about the Account Management Program.
If you have a question or concern, please contact:
Ed Holton: firstname.lastname@example.org or 303-236-3138
Dawn Warner: email@example.com or 303-775-8680