Ground Transportation Services
Ground Transportation Services under Transportation and Logistics Services provides time-definite pickup and delivery of government personnel. This service can be customized to meet an agency's specific needs. The Ground Transportation Service covers any city worldwide.
The services includes:
- Choice and flexibility with multiple contractors in different cities
- Van, motor coach, bus or limousine services
- Airport transport and Very Important Person (VIP) transport
- Local and long distance Ground Passenger Transportation services
- Shuttle service between and among buildings and within or between cities
- Scheduled and unscheduled routes
- Driver assistance with passenger luggage, including loading
- Ambulette and Ambulance Services
Find a list of contractors here - SIN 485: Ground Transportation Services
Includes Ground Transportation Services utilizing Van, Motor Coach (Bus), or Limousine for both scheduled and unscheduled routes. Services are available for single or multiple passenger shuttle transportation between and among buildings; driver services; airport transport; and VIP transport; etc. within or between cities. All services necessary to provide passenger shuttle services. These services may include environmentally sustainable options designed through Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) SmartWay Program that reduce the impact of freight transport on the environment in the areas of fuel consumption, greenhouse gas, and emissions of air toxics. Coverage can be on a regional, national, or worldwide basis.