The follow-on effort for the USA Contact contract vehicle is in progress. GSA is scheduling meetings with contact center industry partners to learn more about their capabilities and how to enhance the follow on contract vehicle.
Click here for more information
The USA Contact contract vehicle supports the Office of Citizen Services' vision of providing the public with ready access to government information and services, and helping agencies ensure timely, consistent, and accurate responses to citizens' inquiries. USA Contact, a follow-on contract to FirstContact, provides federal agencies with easy access to a broad range of contact center services that will make that vision a reality. Visit our Procurement Tool page to see a list of all of the task orders issued to date under the USA Contact contract.
What is USA Contact?
- Contract vehicle for federal government contact center services
- Indefinite delivery, indefinite quantity (IDIQ)
- Firm fixed price or time and materials
- 10 year/$2.5 billion ceiling
- Managed by the General Services Administration
- Contract Access Fee (CAF) - .75 percent
How does USA Contact benefit your agency?
- Get a contractor on board in a short period of time
- Retain contracting officer and contracting officer's technical representative functions on task orders
- Have our experts facilitate the process and ensure that the contact center services are best in class
What makes USA Contact different?
- Only government contract created exclusively for contact center solutions
- Access to state-of-the art solution providers for a small investment
- Sufficient competition to ensure good prices and performance
- Flexible pricing structure to meet diverse agency requirements
We know the Government Contact Center Community!
In addition to USA Contact, the Office of Citizen Services also sponsors the Government Contact Center Council (G3C), which is a community of contact center leaders from across the federal government. This group meets regularly to discuss challenges, opportunities, and information transparency. For more information
If you have any questions or need additional information, e-mail USAContact@gsa.gov.