Cyber-SCRM Educational Training Series - July 19, 2022
You are invited to join the Cybersecurity Supply Chain Risk Management (C-SCRM) Acquisition Community of Practice (ACoP) on July 19 at 1p.m. EST.
Since the launch of the C-SCRM ACoP, GSA and CISA have been co-leading an effort to broaden the level of awareness and develop agency maturity in the areas of acquisitions, supply chain risk management, and cybersecurity across the Federal Government for information communication technology and services (ICTS).
Why Should You Join?
Many federal departments and agencies have limited C-SCRM capabilities, resources, governance, guidance, and training- especially in acquisition of information and communications technology (ICT). Because of this, there is a need for governmentwide and industry collaboration and the sharing of ideas, tools, guidance, and best practices when acquiring Information Communication Technology (ICT) products.
Joining the C-SCRM ACoP helps:
- Enhance the Federal Government’s cross-agency collaboration
- Identify agencies’ strengths and capabilities in leading strategic C-SCRM objectives
- Rapidly disseminate best business practices & outcomes
- Learn from other agencies
To join the C-SCRM ACoP, email us at C-SCRM_ACoP@gsa.gov.
As a C-SCRM ACoP member, you will have access to:
- Monthly meetings and events offering opportunities for knowledge sharing and cross collaboration focusing on supply chain risk awareness and advancements in cyber-acquisitions
- Subject matter experts providing information related to cybersecurity and acquisition integrity
Register for our July ACoP. Attendees will receive one CLP.
To register, visit this link:
We are looking for more acquisition-focused members to join our community. Please feel free to extend this invite to acquisition colleagues in your organization to join.