We're taking several measures to enhance safety and health in GSA-controlled federal and leased locations in response to COVID-19 (Coronavirus). GSA is also helping federal agencies, and state and local governments, get the materials and services they urgently need to continue mission critical work. This includes the following:
- GSA created buying guides for key products and services that agencies need to respond to COVID-19
- Buyers can temporarily procure non-TAA Compliant essential products under Multiple Award Schedule Contracts for certain Federal Supply Classes (e.g. masks, sanitizer, soap, bleach, disinfectants).
- State and local agencies have access to GSA MAS Purchasing Programs.
- We've also compiled relevant acquisition information and resources on Acquisition.gov, the Acquisition Gateway, and GSA Advantage!
- Incorporated new standards in our custodial contacts in federally-owned buildings to include the disinfection of solid, high-contact surfaces in common and high-traffic areas.
- Government purchase card holders from participating agencies can purchase COVID-19 products from awarded e-marketplace platform providers under the Commercial Platforms program.
- Any federal user, civilian or military, can requisition supplies from GSA Global Supply and pay with an Activity Address Code (AAC) or purchase card.