Alliant 2 Governmentwide Acquisition Contract (GWAC)
Alliant 2, a Best-in-Class GWAC that is preferred governmentwide solution, offers artificial intelligence (AI), distributed ledger technology (DLT), robotic process automation (RPA), and other types of emerging technologies. It provides best-value IT solutions to federal agencies, while strengthening chances in federal contracting for small businesses through subcontracting.
Our Alliant 2 GWAC is a multiple-award, indefinite delivery, indefinite-quantity (IDIQ) Governmentwide Acquisition Contract (GWAC) offering complete and flexible IT solutions worldwide.
- Ceiling – $75 Billion
- Period of performance – July 1, 2018 to June 30, 2023, with one five-year option from July 1, 2023 to June 30, 2028
- Worldwide coverage
- All contract types: Fixed Price (all types), Cost Reimbursement (all types), Labor Hour, Time and Materials, Hybrids
- Primary NAICS: 541512 – Computer Systems Design Services; task order scope is not limited to this NAICS Code
- Gives contractor engagement metrics for bid and award requirements
- Includes DFARS clauses as an attachment to the master contract
- Contains standard and non-standard IT labor categories
- Offers artificial intelligence (AI), distributed ledger technology (DLT), robotic process automation (RPA), and other types of emerging technologies
- Aligned with Federal Enterprise Architecture (FEA) and Department of Defense Enterprise Architecture (DoDEA) to enable contract to carry out new and creative technologies
- 50% subcontracting goal
- Small business subcontracting credit is now available at the task order level. Funding agency receives the credit in eSRS.
- GWACs have the same low fee as GSA Schedules.
- Highly qualified pool of 42 industry partners
- See our Alliant 2 contract holders
- Before issuing a task order on the Alliant 2 GWAC, warranted contracting officers must complete one of the listed options below and request procurement authority from GSA.
- Attend a regularly scheduled live webinar*; or
- Review the Alliant 2 GWAC ordering guide; or
- Complete an online Defense Acquisition University (DAU) course:
* We highly recommend customers attend a live Alliant 2 webinar. Webinars last approximately one to two hours, and most sessions offer Continuous Learning Points.
- We offer free scope reviews. You’ll get a response from the team within 72 hours.