Services for Agency Travel Managers
GSA's travel programs provide federal agencies high-quality commercial services efficiently and cost-effectively.
- Lodging: FedRooms® - Provides FTR-compliant hotel rooms for government travelers while on official business.
- Conference Lodging Services - Professionals who provide managers' conference services.
- Airline City Pair Program - Governmentwide discount airline program used for temporary duty travel.
- E-Gov Travel Services (ETS) - Offers a one-stop, self-serve site for all travel needs.
- Travel Category Schedule (Category L) - Streamlines an agency's acquisition of travel services.
- GSA's Governmentwide Rideshare/Ride-Hail BPAs - Modernizing official travel and making it easier, and cheaper, to use rideshare/ride-hail services.
- Innovative Charge Card Products - Governmentwide federal charge card program.
- Employee Relocation Services - Governmentwide center for employee relocation products and services.
- Emergency Lodging Services (ELS) - Provides lodging for first responders or evacuees resulting from an emergency or declared disaster.
- Long Term Lodging - Provides lodging solutions for government personnel responding to long term assignments and emergencies.
- World Class Travel Management Brochure [PDF - 8 MB] - Learn how you can save money, increase FTR compliance, streamline processes and keep your federal traveler's happy by implementing a travel management program with the help of GSA.
- Services for Agency Travel Managers - A team of senior travel professionals who implement best travel management practices.
- CPP Search Tool - Provides airfare information for the most flexibility when planning official travel.
These professional groups can help travel managers with training and networking.
- Global Business Travel Association (GBTA)
- Association of Corporate Travel Executives (ACTE has ceased operations)
- Meeting Professionals International (MPI)
- Society of Government Meeting Professionals (SGMP)
The shortcut to this page is www.gsa.gov/travelmanagers.