John W. Bricker Federal Building
For the public
8 a.m.–5 p.m. weekdays (except federal holidays)
The building is located near public transportation and public parking.
All visitors are required to clear airport-style security and comply with rules and regulations governing conduct on federal property [PDF - 351 KB]. Cell phones, cameras and recording devices are prohibited.
The building was constructed in 1977 and named in 1988 for John William Bricker, former Ohio governor (1939-1945) and U.S. Senator (1947-1959).
Vending machines are available on the second and third floors.