Notification and Federal Employee Antidiscrimination and Retaliation Act of 2002
Equal Employment Opportunity No FEAR Act Posting
- Notify employees and applicants for employment about their rights under the Federal antidiscrimination and whistleblower laws.
- Provide training to its employees, including managers, on the rights and remedies available under antidiscrimination and whistleblower laws.
- Post quarterly on its public website summary statistical data about equal employment opportunity (EEO) complaints filed with the agency.
In addition, Section 203 of the No FEAR Act requires each agency to submit to Congress, the U.S. Equal Employment Opportunity Commission (EEOC), the U.S. Department of Justice, and the U.S. Office of Personnel Management, an annual report that includes the following:
- The number, status, and disposition of discrimination and whistleblower cases (including Federal court cases) filed against the agency.
- Judgment fund reimbursements and any agency budget adjustments to meet reimbursement requirements.
- The number and type of disciplinary actions related to discrimination, retaliation, harassment, or other prohibited personnel practices and the agency disciplinary policy.
- Year-end summary EEO complaint data.
- An analysis of trends, causation, and practical knowledge gained through experience, and any actions planned or taken to improve agency complaint or civil rights programs.
For further information about the No FEAR Act data, or the Federal sector EEO complaints process, or to file an EEO complaint, please call the Office of Civil Rights at 202-501-0767
Quarterly data report FY 2023
Annual Report FY 2021
Elijah E. Cummings Federal Employee Antidiscrimination Act of 2020
EEO data posted pursuant to Elijah E. Cummings Federal Employee Antidiscrimination Act of 2020
- GSA’s Cummings Act Report Findings of Discrimination [PDF - 22 KB]
- GSA’s Cummings Act Report Findings of Discrimination FY2023 2nd quarter [PDF - 18 KB]
- GSA’s Cummings Act Report Findings of Discrimination FY2023 3rd quarter [PDF - 18 KB]
- GSA’s Cummings Act Report Findings of Discrimination FY2023 4th quarter [PDF - 59 KB]
Frequently asked questions