Constructed as a post office in 1938, the Donald J. Pease Federal Building was converted for court use in 1993 and now houses the U.S. Court of Appeals. In 2003 the building was named for former Ohio U.S. Representative Donald James Pease, who served from 1977–93. The red brick building is located at the northeast corner of Liberty and North Elmwood streets.
Property Manager: Michael Gouchie
Public Hours: Not open to the public
For building information or service calls, contact the property manager above at 216-212-7312. For other federal government information, call toll-free 1-844-USA-GOV1.