GSA to Sell Alan Bible Federal Building via Online Auction
LAS VEGAS — GSA will initiate a public online auction to sell the Alan Bible Federal Building, located at 600 South Las Vegas Boulevard in Las Vegas on June 5, 2017 at 9 a.m. (PDT).
The decision to dispose of the Alan Bible Federal Building was reached after a thorough review of options and authorities available to GSA. This action is part of GSA's efforts to make more efficient use of its real estate assets.
“GSA is reducing the federal government’s footprint by consolidating tenant agencies into other federal facilities,” said Dan Brown, GSA’s acting regional administrator for the Pacific Rim Region. “Auctioning this facility will provide the community with land-use options for continued economic development.”
About the Online Auction
- The auction is scheduled to start on June 5, 2017 at 11 a.m. CDT
- Each bidder is required to submit a bid registration of $300,000, and the minimum opening bid is $2 million.
- The soft close for bids is July 30, 2017, at 1 p.m. (PDT).
About the Alan Bible Federal Building
- The seven-story building, constructed in 1985, consists of 81,247 rentable square feet.
- Includes 22,423 square feet for 176 parking spaces.
- Property is being sold “as-is.”
- The building will be conveyed to the purchaser without any remaining tenants.