Get help with your GSA procurement complaint
As a contractor, potential contractor or individual, you may use the inquiry form to submit your GSA procurement complaint. We will respond promptly, help you to resolve your concerns, or connect you to the right resource.
We intervene to de-escalate and facilitate the resolution of complaints. We gather evidence from you and internal GSA teams to recommend solutions. To find out more about how we foster healthy and productive relationships with industry, visit Office of the Procurement Ombudsman.
We also serve as the GSA task-order and delivery-order ombudsman to review and resolve complaints from contractors concerning task and delivery order actions taken by GSA.
Complaints regarding task and delivery order actions of other agencies using GSA contract vehicles must be directed to the ordering agency’s task-order and delivery-order ombudsman as designated in your contract per FAR 52.216-32, Alternate I(d).
How to get started
1. Submit your complaint.
Report a complaint or submit a question about a GSA procurement or acquisition policy/practice and we will work with you to find a resolution or direct you to the appropriate office.
2. Stay up to date.
Sign up for news, events, and the Office of the Procurement Ombudsman updates.
Limitations of the Office of the Procurement Ombudsman
- Address internal human resource matters.
- Address matters relating to the task and delivery order actions of other agencies using GSA contract vehicles.
- Address matters already in litigation or under formal dispute, protest, or investigation.
- Delay any statutory, regulatory, or other GSA deadlines.
- Give legal advice, make legal decisions, or serve as a formal office of legal notice for GSA.
- Overturn a contracting officer’s decision.
To contribute ideas on improving how GSA delivers on its mission, review the requirements at https://www.gsa.gov/unsolicitedproposal and send unsolicited proposals to our special request inbox (email@example.com).
Send your capability statements to the GSA Small Business Technical Advisor for your region.
- Small Business Resources
- Opportunities for Small Businesses
- Forecast of GSA Contracting Opportunities
- Resources for businesses working with GSA
- Federal contract opportunities
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for questions or feedback.
The shortcut to this page is gsa.gov/ombudsman.