The Old Post Office and Courthouse, located at 300 West Second Street in Little Rock, Arkansas, is one of GSA's hidden jewels. This recently restored five story building, built in 1881, houses the U.S. Bankruptcy Court for the Eastern and Western Districts of Arkansas within the Eighth Circuit.
The building was originally constructed as Little Rock's U.S. Courthouse and Post Office. In 1932, the building was transferred to the state of Arkansas and it became the law school facility for the University of Arkansas. Arkansas deeded the property back to the U.S. government in 1992, and in 1994 the restoration of the building to its original grandeur was funded.
Learn more historical information about this building, which is listed on the National Register of Historic Places.