Sales of GSA Fleet Vehicles
GSA Fleet leases non-tactical vehicles to other federal agencies. When a vehicle meets its replacement criteria as determined by GSA Fleet, it is offered to the public for sale. Every year, 30,000+ vehicles are sold at auction.
Auction inventory varies at each sale, but usually includes multiple vehicle types with varying fuel capabilities. Auction inventories may include:
- Station wagons
- Sport utility vehicles (SUVs)
- Pickup trucks
- Medium and heavy duty trucks
- Law enforcement vehicles
- Specialty equipment (trailers)
- Alternative fuel vehicles (AFVs)
- Hybrid electric vehicles (HEVs)
- Electric vehicles (EVs)
- Low speed electric vehicles (LSEVs)
- Non-powered vehicles (trailers)
To learn more, visit GSA Fleet Auto Auctions.