Billing & Payments with the Reimbursable Services Program (RS)
Federal Customers (Executive Branch agencies and the Judiciary):
- Looking for your RWA billing statement (issued August 2013 to today)?
- Visit the Vendor and Customer Self Service (VCSS) login page.
- Looking for an older billing statement (issued July 2013 or earlier)?
- Paying with a Purchase Card?
- To use a purchase card to pay for reimbursable services, customers must mark “Non-IPAC” or “Prepaid” as the Billing Type on the RWA and utilize Pay.gov to pay GSA for goods and/or services rendered. Purchase Card payments in Pay.gov should be made using the GSA Finance Ft Worth Credit Card Form option in the Federal Agency list. Federal Customers paying with a purchase card must make payments via Pay.gov for each bill received.