Micro-Purchase Delegation of Authority
Executive Agencies and the Judiciary may directly procure projects and services without a Reimbursable Work Authorization (RWA) in facilities under GSA control if:
- The cost of the work is at or below the Micro-Purchase threshold.
- The Agency has received the written approval of the GSA Building/Property Manager or, if a leased building, the written approval of the GSA Lease Administration Manager (LAM) and Lease Contracting Officer.
- Authority has transferred from the head of the customer agency to the requesting agency official.
Resources and Guidance
- Micro-Purchase Delegations for Federal Agencies [PDF - 138 KB] and for the Judiciary [PDF - 219 KB] allow customers to directly procure projects and services in facilities under the jurisdiction, custody, and control of GSA.
- View the increases in micro-purchase thresholds [PDF - 429 KB] due to COVID-19.
- Email email@example.com for more information about GSA’s Micro-Purchase Delegation of Authority.
- Contact your Customer Lead if you have questions about how authority is delegated within your agency.