Enterprise Infrastructure Solutions
Modernize your infrastructure with EIS
Our use cases for Zero Trust Architecture, TIC 3.0, SD-WAN, Ethernet, IPv6, and IP Voice can help you modernize your IT infrastructure:
- TIC service provides networking solutions with built-in security that map to agency requirements and CISA's TIC 3.0 guidance for Traditional TIC, Branch Office, Remote User and future cases
- Broadband Internet Service (BIS) adds a lower cost network transport option for connecting users to agency networks and Cloud services, supports the Software Defined Wide Area Network (SD-WAN) service and contributes to zero-trust solutions in response to the recent Executive order on Improving the Nation's Cybersecurity.
For more information read Moving IT Modernization forward with EIS and TIC 3.0 [PDF - 525 KB] or contact SDIntake@gsa.gov.
All agencies using Networx, WITS 3, and Local Telecommunications contracts must transition to Enterprise Infrastructure Solutions (EIS) contracts or another vehicle according to the following schedule:
- March 31, 2022: 90% of agencies telecom inventory must be off expiring contracts and moved to EIS
- September 30, 2022: 100% of agencies telecom inventory must be off expiriing contracts and moved to EIS
- September 30, 2022: Agencies sign Memorandums of Understanding (MOUs) for Continuity of Service period
- November 1, 2022 - May 31, 2023: Contractors disconnect agencies wihout MOUs
- May 31, 2024: Continuity of Service period ends for agencies with signed MOUs
Learn about the restrictions and limitations on extended contracts in this letter to all Agency Transition Sponsors.
OMB announced the designation of Best-in-Class for the EIS contract. The BIC-designation for EIS represents a preferred governmentwide solution and provides a unique opportunity to leverage the government’s buying power.
Enterprise infrastructure solutions (EIS) awarded
GSA announced the award of EIS on July 31, 2017. Access the EIS contract sections and official award announcement on the new SAM.gov website.
- EIS fact sheet [DOCX - 35 KB]
- EIS questions and answers [DOCX - 26 KB]
- EIS services and CBSAs awarded
Learn more about EIS resources.
EIS is a comprehensive solution-based vehicle to address all aspects of federal agency IT telecommunications, and infrastructure requirements. Learn about EIS basics.
Type of contract: Multiple award, indefinite delivery, indefinite quantity (IDIQ) — FAR Part 15
Period of performance: Base period: 7/31/17–7/31/22, option period 1: 8/01/22–7/31/27, option period 2: 8/01/27–7/30/32
Ceiling: $50 Billion
Task orders: Task orders may be fixed price with economic price adjustment or time and materials with economic price adjustment, and orders are limited in size per FAR Clause 52.216-19 in Section I of the contract
How to order
- Download Fair Opportunity and Ordering Guide [PDF - 9 MB]
- Request a delegation of procurement authority (DPA)
- Request an in-scope review
Basics of EIS
Learn more about our industry partners and solutions providers.
Browse EIS resources.
- Fair Opportunity and Ordering Guide [PDF - 9 MB]
- EIS Management and Operations (MOPS) handbook [PDF - 2 MB]
- EIS contracting frequently asked questions (FAQ) [DOCX - 57 KB]
- View a complete list of EIS resources
The shortcut for this page is gsa.gov/eis.