Transportation Audits Management System (TAMS)
The Transportation Audits Management System (TAMS) has replaced the legacy Transportation Account Receivable Payable System (TARPS). TAMS is an online portal for end-to-end auditing of federal transportation invoices.
TAMS will be used by Transportation Service Providers (TSPs) and federal agencies. TSPs can record protests and track their progress through an easy-to-use, cloud base process. To comply with Post-payment regulations, federal agencies now have the option to upload their paid invoices directly into TAMS.
Note: TAMS will Go-Live September 28, 2020.
- Helps agencies comply with pre and post-payment audit requirements
- Improves Transportation Service Providers user experience
- Enables authorized users to access reports using reliable, near “real-time” data
- Improves transportation data tracking
- Improves accuracy of business transactions
How Does It Work?
Current TARPS users will receive an email notification from GSA with the TAMS link and a temporary log-in instruction. You will be required to change your password and update your contact information. If you are not a current TARPS user or did not receive an email notification, you will be able to register for access to TAMS via a link on the homepage https://TAMS.gsa.gov (link will activate on Sept 28, 2020).
How to Get Started: