Transportation Audits Management System (TAMS)
The Transportation Audits Management System replaced the legacy Transportation Account Receivable Payable System (TARPS). TAMS is GSA’s cloud-based postpaid transportation auditing solution. The goal of TAMS is to improve our business operations and greatly enhance our customer’s interaction, communication, and overall experience with Audits.
TAMS is used by Transportation Service Providers and federal agencies. TSPs can record protests and track their progress through an easy-to-use, cloud base process. TAMS utilization ensures federal agency compliance with prepayment and post payment audit regulations. Agencies have the ability to submit pre and post payment reporting along with paid invoices via TAMS Agency Reporting feature. For Post-payment, TAMS enables federal agencies to upload a single or multiple invoices via the bulk upload capability.
- Enhance GSA Transportation Audits experience
- Role based dashboards for federal agencies and TSP’s
- Support federal agencies compliance with pre- and post-payment audit requirements
- Notice of Overcharge (NOC) payment options
- Enables authorized users to access reports using reliable, near “real-time” data
- Improved transportation data tracking, and integrity with near real time delivery
- Secure access and PII data protection
How to Get Started:
Please visit https://tams.gsa.gov/login and click on Register for TAMS. For assistance with TAMS or TAMS registration, please send an email to email@example.com or call 866-668-3472 (press option 2 for TAMS).
For additional TAMS information, address questions or concerns please email firstname.lastname@example.org.