PBS Resource Fact Sheets
The Public Buildings Service has a wealth of resources, initiatives, and programs available to our federal agency customers to help further their mission. Click on one of the following topics to view a fact sheet.
GET TO KNOW PBS
Basic information about working with PBS.
- PBS Client Enrichment Series - Free, Virtual Training Sessions [PDF - 178 KB]
- Introduction to Occupancy Agreements [PDF - 253 KB]
PROCURING YOUR SPACE
How PBS secures an ideal solution.
- Automated Advanced Acquisition Program (AAAP) [PDF - 568 KB]
- GSA Leasing Support Services (GLS Plus) [PDF - 364 KB]
PLANNING YOUR SPACE
Optimize your space for mission success.
- Consolidation Fund Program [PDF - 222 KB]
- Daily Occupancy Data [PDF - 251 KB]
- Furniture and Information Technology (FIT) Program [PDF - 286 KB]
- PBS Planning and Requirements Process [PDF - 332 KB]
- Utilization of Space/Utilization Rate [PDF - 196 KB]
EXECUTING YOUR PROJECT
Scope, Budget, and Schedule
- Construction Schedule Management for Small Projects [PDF - 221 KB]
- Cost Management [PDF - 167 KB]
- eRETA: External RWA Entry and Tracking Application [PDF - 177 KB]
- GSA's Electric Vehicle Infrastructure Program [PDF - 286 KB]
- GSA's New RWA Fee Structure [PDF - 308 KB]
- Micro-Purchase Delegation of Authority [PDF - 221 KB]
- Project Pulse Survey [PDF - 235 KB]
- RWA Fee Reform [PDF - 241 KB]
- RWAs for Above Standard Tenant Improvements [PDF - 244 KB]
OCCUPYING YOUR SPACE
Managing the Day-to-Day